Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Novella

At 1145pm i opened the pages of a Marquez novel I was to begin reading. Having devoured Life of Pi with a tiger's appetite,a still empty pit looked for more feast. Living to Tell the Tale had a "book mark" near the back pages I discovered. It was an original certificate of vital records for a woman turning 21 at midnight. Happy Birthday!! Hope u are rowdy as shit tonight.

Ian is in Cozumel for the week. I put the longest, gnarliest scratch on the side if his van when I used it to help T2 move.


Conversation

me: "I feel like my life long struggle will be time management."
T2: " that's all us messengers, fool. We get stacked up with work and backed up into a corner. We become part magic, part tragic and all original!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're better at riding two wheels, apparently, John. :) Nice post. I must read Life of Pi now.