Monday, July 7, 2008

Test Ride


Its pretty late, Mon morning. I gotta get up soon and train two guys to help take over my job while I go race my bike. I am a bicycle courier in Austin, TX. My co-worker, Ian, will also be going away for a while, hence the training of two subs. I got a guest spot on a pro/am team from here and will be racing at superweek , Tour of Elk Grove and the Tour of Kansas City. Ian is doing a European tour with his former band, The Unseen. Our bosses hate us right now but we work so hard for the company, they are willing to give us a little string right now.

I plan on making this blog a spot where many can keep up with me. I'll try to do my best to post my progress as I take a plunge into a higher level of racing bicyles.

3 comments:

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

gooooo joooooooohhhnnnnnnn!!

(i'll be ringing my cowbell back here in Austin for you)

Mel said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

i miss you already.

Laura said...

You never told me you were a blogger. I feel like I've found out some huge secret.